We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of Giscuit 1.4.1, released on 2013-08-20.
- Updated OpenLayers to version 2.13.1
- The length of the calculated route is now displayed with the routing result
- An error is no longer triggered if the user uploads a shape file with it's extension in upper case on a linux based OS in Admin panel - Database - Add
- Users who extend admin_data role no longer see all the tables (that belong to other users and administrators) if no tables where created by them
- Translations keywords are now properly added and deleted in Admin panel - Preferences - Translations
- Layer name dropdown has a max-width of 150 pixels now to prevent the Add tool button in Editing going off the screen